Benefits of Membership
The following items are afforded to any and all members
of the Patchogue Chamber:
- Invitations to all Chamber functions, including monthly
networking events and general meetings.
- Networking events occur every second Thursday of the month
and general meetings are every fourth Tuesday of the month.
- Opportunity to promote your business at seasonal parades,
Alive After Five® [www.AliveAfterFive.com]
and all other Chamber sponsored events.
- Notification by mail or email of all events planned by the
Chamber and our members.
- Advocacy by the Chamber, on your behalf, regarding town,
county and state rules and regulations.
- Up-to-date information about the local business community,
including grant and funding opportunities.
- Receive business referrals through membership.
- Inclusion on the Chamber's interactive website, with the
choice to enhance visibility by adding banner
advertisements, videos, slideshows, Chamber Deals and job
- Ability to promote your business or organization to all
other members through events, email blasts, print materials,
web information and advertising.
- Receipt of the Chamber's monthly newsletter, via email or
- Announcement of your membership and inclusion of your
events in the monthly newsletter.
- A ribbon cutting ceremony at your location, if applicable.
- A press release announcing your new membership in the
Chamber sent to local media outlets.
- An email blast to all members announcing your membership.
- Ability to make your promotional materials available to
all who visit the Chamber office.
- Listing in the Chamber's annual business directory, which
is sent out to members and available throughout the year at
events and at the Chamber office.
- Membership to the Brookhaven Coalition of Chambers, which
has two small business networking events each year that all
members are invited to attend.
For more information, visit:
- Use of Chamber logo for any advertising.
- Certificates of origin for foreign trade purposes.
Additional discounts afforded as a Chamber member:
- Email blast service to all members: $30
- Set of mailing labels for all members: $30
- Business card size ad in Chamber newsletter: $15/month
- Sponsorship of the newsletter with insert, 150 word
paragraph and business named on the masthead: $75