Benefits of Membership
The following items are afforded to all members in good standing of the Patchogue Chamber:
- A press release announcing your new membership in the
Chamber sent to local media outlets.
- A ribbon cutting ceremony at your location, if applicable.
- Announcement of your membership and inclusion of your
events in the monthly newsletter.
- Receipt of the Chamber's monthly e-newsletter
- Listing in the Chamber's annual business directory, which
is sent out to over 15,000 businesses and individuals across Suffolk County and available throughout the year at events and at the Chamber office.
- Inclusion on the Chamber's interactive website, with the
choice to enhance visibility by adding banner
advertisements, videos, slideshows, Chamber deals and job
- Use of Chamber logo for any advertising.
- Invitations to all Chamber functions, including monthly
networking events and general meetings. Networking events occur every second Thursday of the month
and general meetings are every fourth Tuesday of the month.
- Notification by mail or email of all events planned by the
Chamber and our members.
- Opportunity to promote your business at seasonal parades,
Alive After Five® and all other Chamber sponsored events.
- Ability to promote your business or organization to all
other members through events, email blasts, print materials,
web information and advertising.
- Ability to make your promotional materials available to
all who visit the Chamber office.
- Receive business referrals through membership.
- Up-to-date information about the local business community,
including grant and funding opportunities.
- Advocacy by the Chamber, on your behalf, regarding town,
county and state rules and regulations.
- Certificates of origin for foreign trade purposes.
- Membership to the Brookhaven Chambers of Commerce Coalition, which
has two small business networking events each year that all
members are invited to attend.
Additional discounts afforded as a Chamber member:
- Email blast service to all members: $30
- Set of mailing labels for all members: $30
- Business card size ad in Chamber newsletter: $15/month
- Sponsorship of the newsletter with insert, 150 word
paragraph and business named on the masthead: $75